154.3, just got setup wit new up metered

nope its better than that.i know this car and setup its going to be a 150+.that ac mic they were usuing was reading lower than a tl on most
thanks man, im really hoping to break 150 with it, gonna do a lil more playin around wit boxes and such.

Get rid of the Orions and your score will go up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
dont be dising thes orions now buddy:D, lol naa but they definently been the toughest subs ive ever seen, these two im running have been burped at 16000 watts to the pair (4 memphis 4kws), extremely impressed with em

I don't like those ac mic's I scored a 135.0 flat because the guy running the show didn't know how to set first car he tested with two 12's got a 163 than no one got passed a 135.5 after he set it

I don't like those ac mic's I scored a 135.0 flat because the guy running the show didn't know how to set first car he tested with two 12's got a 163 than no one got passed a 135.5 after he set it
yea from what ive seen there not all that accurate compared to the tl

All depends on if the DB knob is turned up.

It can inflate it 10db easily with a turn.

I'm gonna say a 48 on TL for you.

You need to peak higher in a teg, they peak around 53 to 56hz from when we did my neighbors.

Search Fawd06 threads

All depends on if the DB knob is turned up.
It can inflate it 10db easily with a turn.

I'm gonna say a 48 on TL for you.

You need to peak higher in a teg, they peak around 53 to 56hz from when we did my neighbors.

Search Fawd06 threads
hmmm.. could be the way my box is situated,but at the last meca show i went to i run a sweep and said i peaked at 45

i def need to get a score on a tl, but im not sure what audio control meter it was, and doors or windows open it didnt matter. box is 6.6 cubes before displacements tuned to 38 hz subs up port back. i was doing 147 something at the headrest on a single pa a3000db with the same subs and box, not sure what it would do now on the soundstream, i can tell a big diff tho for sure

I was over 7dbs difference from audiocontrol and termlab. If the comp runs audiocontrol I dont even fucking bother.

hmmm.. could be the way my box is situated,but at the last meca show i went to i run a sweep and said i peaked at 45
Yeh we had his peakin at 41hz with 2 15s playin hella low.

But for max SPL they peak at 53 to 55hz , I mean that's where you want to be peakin cuz that's the cars res. Freq.

But much more fun peaki low for daily ha.

Good luck, keep us updated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmkanek

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jmkanek
Wise, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date