150rms sub?

Moofs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
so I'm looking for a 150rms sub that runs at 4ohms. it will be hooked up to a rockford fosgate 4 channel running off 2 bridged channels. I can spend up to 100$ on the sub. though the only thing I can think of is a kicker comp. they sell one that is in a kicker made box for 120 and that's about the best thing I can find. RF has a sub but it doesnt seem better, do you guys know of any 150rms subs that would be better than the kicker? looking for a 10 or 12.

the dc audio level 1 would of been perfect but it looks like they stop making it.

With trunk space I'm only looking for 1 sub. I just am worries it basically might **** and the range of the sub will be bad. could it do well in a custom ported box?

also, I found a DLS W312D sub which runs off 150 rms but idk if that brand is good. any opinions or knowledge of it?

sounds good but I'll have to pass on that. I don't wanna look at any 200-300rms subs. just 150 so I'm actually fully powering it.

any knowledge of the DLS W312D? from what I read it seems really nice. but how good would a kicker comp in a custom ported box be?

wow thanks! the element designs would be my first choice. I'll shoot for that sub. it's not a shallow mount is it?

idk much about Boston acoustic but could u do me a favor and tell me what ur top 2 would be from that list besides the element designs.

I listen to mostly indie music and some rap. I'll have someone build a custom box for me as well. probably sealed. I'm looking for mostly SQ and hopes I can hit lows at least better than in a prefab box.

all sealed boxes are about the same tbh. you can buy a prefab sealed, put some liquid nails on the joints inside and you'll be fine. also, you wont get much lows out of a sealed box lol

even though these are entry level subs not running a lot of power. will they be able to even hit semi low in a ported box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.