$150 To Spend, DCON The Best?

Im about to say **** it and go for an upgrade instead of downgrade with cash. I got $300 after shipping for my SA-10s and the box, which is what a DCON and a decent box is going to cost me. Im thinking maybe I should grab something decent and keep my ZRS-C65, or get something with more power. Grr, too many options.

Im about to say **** it and go for an upgrade instead of downgrade with cash. I got $300 after shipping for my SA-10s and the box, which is what a DCON and a decent box is going to cost me. Im thinking maybe I should grab something decent and keep my ZRS-C65, or get something with more power. Grr, too many options.
Whats wrong with your sa's? Not enough?

Whats wrong with your sa's? Not enough?
Had planned to get a cheap 12 and sell my amp, and run the sub of bridged channels of a 4 channel amp, and pocket the rest. Not exactly turning out as planned.

Plus I just want a change.

Ill probably just try to wait a few days and see what pops up in the FS section, and list my ZRS-C65 for sale/trade. If nothing happens, Ill probably grab a DCON like I planned to, or maybe grab a nice 15 to run 1000w from my ZRS-C65.

I really wish I could find an old RE SE. I loved the one I had.

Had planned to get a cheap 12 and sell my amp, and run the sub of bridged channels of a 4 channel amp, and pocket the rest. Not exactly turning out as planned. Plus I just want a change.

Ill probably just try to wait a few days and see what pops up in the FS section, and list my ZRS-C65 for sale/trade. If nothing happens, Ill probably grab a DCON like I planned to, or maybe grab a nice 15 to run 1000w from my ZRS-C65.

I really wish I could find an old RE SE. I loved the one I had.
What is your budget on a sub(s)? PM me if you like with that info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ctmaudi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ctmaudi
Akron, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date