15" Type R Vs. 15" RF T1

I don't know about the T1's but my buddy has 2 of the T2 15"s off 4 MTX 1501d's and it is very, very loud to say the least.

as far as woofers...no, not at all.
In general car audio has gone down since the early 90s. More people are interested in getting loud and disturbing the peace weather than sounding, so pretty much all companies adapted to this. For the most part no car audio company makes the high quality parts once used in the older stuff from the 90s.

And..... How many of you haters have heard the Type R's in person??

Even in big sealed boxes, the 12" Type R I did for a buddy sounds 10x better than anything audiobahn or Infinity...

And for loudness?? 1 12" Type R did 146.* DB on some test that Sblazer did...

In general car audio has gone down since the early 90s. More people are interested in getting loud and disturbing the peace weather than sounding, so pretty much all companies adapted to this. For the most part no car audio company makes the high quality parts once used in the older stuff from the 90s.

x2...

You don't see much PPI Art's or Zapco's or old Hifonics in people's cars these days...

But I did have my hands on an OLD 12" Earthquake Magma in a 1.5 cu.ft. sealed enclosure... Not much to talk about...

He will have this in a spec built sealed box.
umm... Do not seal a Type R... "Does not sound good with others..."

Ok I think I want him to go with the Type R sealed how big of a box we talking? He dont want all out spl, sql perferably(sp?)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.