15" TC Sounds Candy Blue Basket + TC Sounds Black Cone w/High Roll Sorround & Collar!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

1-15" TC Sounds Candy Blue Basket + TC Sounds Black Cone w/High Roll Sorround &amp; Coil Collar.

2. Specs:

15" TC Dish Cone with 15" TC/Ti Blue Basket and Coil Collar

3. Description/Condition:

All New and ready to go (might have a matching pair if interested)

4. Price:

$170 shipped all 3 items ($70 dlls if you just want the cone)

5. Pictures:

DSCN2422.jpg

DSCN2420.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yeah it would fit no issues...

For some reason I can't edit the 1st post but I would like to add some information...

**IMPORTANT**

* I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys will miss this FS thread soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...