Status
Not open for further replies.

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item has some very minor wear and tear, but overall in great condition. Had it in my car for awhile and it was great. Just looking to upgrade to a navi unit.

Specs are here: Amazon.com: Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD In-Dash Double-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver: Car Electronics

Price:

Looking to get 300shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

If these pictures aren't good enough lmk, i'll snap some more

IMG_0086_zps5f09b85c.jpg

IMG_0087_zps306238fd.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

you knew this was coming, any trades broski?
perhaps at this point a 1kw amp, or some nice mid ranges, maybe a 6ch. amp

how much for the N64 rumble pack? lol
Not even sure if it still works, buy at your own risk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...