15" SVC Sub with Class D Mono Amp

Ejjman1

So I have an Amp that has (2) +'s and (2) -'s and then on the other side has 2 RCA plugins on the left and 2 RCA plugins on the right.

I have my 15" SVC Sub hooked up to the far left (+) and the far right (-), and was not sure how to hook up my RCA plugins to have the best sound. I was messing around with it but could not figure out which way to have it hooked to sound the best.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Pictures of solid audio f10d mono amp for sale - Karachi - Electronics - gulshn

Power Audio doesn't seem to have a site, but this is exactly what my Amp Looks like.

As far as Subs...

XFL 15

I did not think it was DVC at all, but then again, the place that installed the sub did not really know what they were doing.

So assuming that it is DVC, and thats my Amp, how would I wire it?

And assuming its SVC for some reason, how would I wire it? I dunno :S

your sub appears to have dual 4 ohm coils. parallel the coils(red to red)(black to black) and connect to the amp. the amp seems to be a mono amp(not going to get 900 watts maybe 600 rms) and im sure is at least 2 ohm stable. so you should be fine running sub parallel.
single-woofer-dual-4-ohm-voice-coils-_voice-coils-wired-in-parallel.jpg

he thought it was a single, if you view his sub specs, its a dual.

im assuming audio cable means speaker wire. since its a mono block, it only has 1 channel. the separate positives and negatives are for multiple speakers. just use a + and - and you'll be fine. and follow the diagram supplied above.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.