Anyone know the rms or model of this Memphis 15?

Participant count
  • Participant list

RRR37
10+ year member

I have a guy wanting to trade this to me for my pioneer champion 12's. I was thinking if this is an old school mojo it might be a good idea. I'm newly addicted to car audio so I don't know what model this is and could not find one like it online. Thanks for the help.

thanks, the guy thought it was a mojo and I was not sure because of the colored front which I have only seen on the mojo's. You think I should trade these Pioneer champs I don't use to play with this thing or no? Is it worth getting and building an enclosure for? Thoughts?... Thanks again.

I have a hifonics bxi1606d, and a lanzar vibe 286 I could push it with, don't know if thats what you meant but I have a little power to push to it. I think either of those put out enough power to get it going. Just getting going in the hobby so not a lot of good equipment yet.

@ 4 ohm it says I puts out 600rms. Not sure of the true output. I think the lanzar vibe runs around 900rms bridged. I got the Guy to add $50 since its not a mojo. I will play around with it. Right now my d3's are down cause one is scraping so I can play with this til I find some good subs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.