15" si mag vs. Idmax SQ BATTLE

True //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif the same with trance, i should make another thread about this.
Bossman perhaps you should talk to the dude here with the turbo TC with Id subs, hes gone through 3 10s and just went to 2 12s and he seems to love it and he hasnt had no problems what so ever...

And i would stop this rant before you get banned by an admin... nice k24 teg you got though.
hey thanks! I don't think I am doing anything wrong here. Well I had the woofers back in early 04, they were on backorder.. Might have been a defective batch. I don't really know. Well if he likes it good for him. It surely didn't work for me..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif It was not the gain it wasn't the box it was the woofer..

OMG, that is the ugliest **** I ever saw! I bet it gives 2 miles per gallon. I am sure your a white boy now. I suggest you get something that can take a corner, without needing an engine overhaul. I would suggest pickandpull for parts after it blows up! I seen a shitload of similar junk! Seriously, I have been racing ever since I was in 9th grade. What you have is power to junk ratio! LOL! Get something more efficient, that doesn't kill the earth! My 89 honda will beat that junk in an endurance test, eventhough it has more then 300,000 miles! Its might not be faster but I will be faster in the corners when your flipping like a coin! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
Oh yes, Im so jealous of your... Honda. Seriously, do I even need to dignify that, or can we call that one a self-burn on your part? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Here's some facts, junior:

I have more coin in the engine for that car... than you do in your entire car... including your precious stereo.

You have no idea how that car handles. And no, an 'engine overhaul' would not change the car's handling. I see you know cars about as well as you know car stereos, mr big time racer with your 89 Honda.

Chevelles are not built for gas mileage, dumbshit.

Even my shittiest vehicle is head and shoulders above an 89 Honda.

I wouldn't ride in an 89 Honda if Jessica Alba came to pick me up in it herself, let alone own one. You expect envy? You are so out of touch with reality its a little scary.

This is a sad attempt merely to irritate me, and yet inside you desperately wish you owned my car. You secretly aspire to be me. Would you like my autograph?

The only people who say "Ive been doing something since 9th grade"... are like 11th graders. That explains alot. Like why you can only afford an 89 Honda.

Every time I type out "89 Honda" I think of the movie Employee of the Month... and I swear to God I think you'd make a great head cashier... some day.

You are a moron. Hopefully you are sterile.

hey thanks! I don't think I am doing anything wrong here. Well I had the woofers back in early 04, they were on backorder.. Might have been a defective batch. I don't really know. Well if he likes it good for him. It surely didn't work for me..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif It was not the gain it wasn't the box it was the woofer..
Like anyone on this board doesn't already know you have no clue how your gains were set, how much power you were sending it, or the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground?

I love listening to you try to talk smart. Its amusing as hell. I bet you even believe the crap that comes out of your mouth. That's the funniest part.

Since this thread got d-railed I will throw in my 2 cents...

I have played with both drivers in 1.6 sealed and 1.2 sealed.

The IDmax is a very good sounding sub. The mag has just as good a sound to my ears. So in SQ I think they tie.

Transient response...Mag hands down. "fastest" driver I know to date.

Low end extention...Mag by a little. Both drivers play nice and low sealed, but I think the mag was better at doing it.

Output...Mag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

OMG, that is the ugliest **** I ever saw! I bet it gives 2 miles per gallon. I am sure your a white boy now. I suggest you get something that can take a corner, without needing an engine overhaul. I would suggest pickandpull for parts after it blows up! I seen a shitload of similar junk! Seriously, I have been racing ever since I was in 9th grade. What you have is power to junk ratio! LOL! Get something more efficient, that doesn't kill the earth! My 89 honda will beat that junk in an endurance test, eventhough it has more then 300,000 miles! Its might not be faster but I will be faster in the corners when your flipping like a coin! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
I hope this was a joke... Did you even have a drivers license in the 9th grade?

youve been here sense '04 and you decided to start posting now why? Go away- you contribute nothing to the board.... (and yes- i get rowdy sometimes, but im also helpful occasionally:)) btw bossman- I DO NOT like classic/muscle cars at all, but i would sure as **** take it before an 89 honda civic (even with your "awesome" stereo)....

I'm not a huge fan of muscle cars either. If I had that Chevelle I would probably sell it and buy a new Infinity. I've been looking closely at those every time I see them on the road and they are really a beautiful car. Every model of them I have seen looks great.

Anyway. I'm still waiting for (I forgot who) to explain why subs can't be "faster" or "slower", because that statement made no sense to me.

I'm not a huge fan of muscle cars either. If I had that Chevelle I would probably sell it and buy a new Infinity. I've been looking closely at those every time I see them on the road and they are really a beautiful car. Every model of them I have seen looks great.
Anyway. I'm still waiting for (I forgot who) to explain why subs can't be "faster" or "slower", because that statement made no sense to me.
http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/WooferSpeed.pdf

I've read most of that article before.

It confirms that there is, in fact, such thing as woofer speed. Apparently, the only misconceptions lie in what factors play a role in it.

Earlier in the thread someone said that woofers can't be faster or slower.

I would agree.. but the chevelle is a beautiful car in its own right....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.