15" rl-p's in a camry

8 cubes for 2, or 8 cubes including the port area, 4 cf per sub is way to much, i beileve it requires between 3-3.5 cf per sub

sorry i thought u had 12"

8 cubes for 2, or 8 cubes including the port area, 4 cf per sub is way to much, i beileve it requires between 2 - 2.5 cf per sub
wtf that makes no sense. what are you trying to get out of the subs?

Why dont you take a look at 2 12 image dynamics id max's. Those would definately give you the output your looking for, and they will sound great while doing it. Just a thought since the 15s wont fit in a camry.

bump ... i need help lol. the guy im talking to about making the box is telling me that i would need an 8 cube box for them
walk up to ur buddy and just sock him in the face

RL-p's need around 2.5-3.5 cubes. id say 6 cubes total. which is gunna be hard to get. but if anythin go sealed in around 2.25 cubes each....**** will they bang.

I'm not familiar with the 01 camry trunk...but in the 95, without building in the trunk you can get right around 4 cubes net as a single box...or two about that size and face one inside the cabin, the other towards the trunk.

Only you can tell us what you can fit in your trunk though.

then there u go...it will fit eh?...and good luck fitting an 11-13 cube box (if that will even fit inside the trunk...thats a huge ass box cuz my 3.6 cube box takes up about half of my trunk although it is the smaller part towards the back seats) into the trunk opening....

no i said i wanted the box at 6 cubes tuned to 32 hz. and he said thats too small for them.... that would fit but he said they need a 8 cubed box...its a 14.1 cubed trunk i dont see how it wouldnt fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.