15" brahma mk II

jstinbc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys i have a adire audio brahama mkII 15" with blown voice coils and custom 3.5 sq. ft at 32 hz enclosure built by someone off of here. my question is is their any value in it?? i was wanting to get 3 8" subs in a ported box for my new ride... any input at all would be very very helpfull thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks splaudio but not really lookin to shell out the cash for a recone money is pretty tight just for curiosity's sake how much would it be?

If it wasn't blown it would be worth some coin. Now days that sub is old and dated and most have no idea what it even is.
define "dated". They were made about 10 years ago using cutting edge tech at the time. Today most subs are based off standard motors designs that are over 30 years old lol. I know you didn't mean anything bad by it and most people on here anyway wouldn't know what it is. Just felt the need to point out that sub is still more advanced from a SQ/SQL perspective than 99% of the drivers out today.

Anyways that motor is worth $100 at least. Put it up on CACO and DIYMA and I bet it sells.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.