15 inch subwoofer

because i don't trust anyone. over excursion leads to the spider breaking down and you just never know if the coil has been overheated breaking the glue down.. if its lightly use like a couple hours.. yea but a couple weeks naw..i have a HDC3 motor with a flatwound 74mm coil and 4 medium spiders for sale.. 200$
pm sent

I sent you some pics but I'm going to test it out.. its just rotting away in the closet.. like I told you in the PM ive checked the resistance of the coils and you can see the pic.. its a dual 1ohm flatwound coil. meter reads 0.6 I'm gonna put about 300 watts or so freeaire for a few minutes before..

you have an amp that will play @ .5 or 2ohm? 1200-2k is enough for it.. the suspension is softer and much more linear than the junk it came with. Fs is around 28 and QE is around .55 so its gonna sound good in a medium sized low tuned box. say 3.5-3.75 tuned to 32-35

i got a variety of subs

i got 6 hifonics brutus 15s Dual4

i got 2 soundstream 15s dual4 (would have to take them out to tell you the exact model, but have them on my cactus 5k)

i got 4 db drive plw 15s that need to be reconed

all priced well below what you want to pay, getting rid of them because I'm moving and don't want to take them with me

also clear your inbox, you can't receive any pms

i got a variety of subs
i got 6 hifonics brutus 15s Dual4

i got 2 soundstream 15s dual4 (would have to take them out to tell you the exact model, but have them on my cactus 5k)

i got 4 db drive plw 15s that need to be reconed

all priced well below what you want to pay, getting rid of them because I'm moving and don't want to take them with me

also clear your inbox, you can't receive any pms

Inbox cleared

I sent you some pics but I'm going to test it out.. its just rotting away in the closet.. like I told you in the PM ive checked the resistance of the coils and you can see the pic.. its a dual 1ohm flatwound coil. meter reads 0.6 I'm gonna put about 300 watts or so freeaire for a few minutes before..you have an amp that will play @ .5 or 2ohm? 1200-2k is enough for it.. the suspension is softer and much more linear than the junk it came with. Fs is around 28 and QE is around .55 so its gonna sound good in a medium sized low tuned box. say 3.5-3.75 tuned to 32-35
Send me some pics I'm interested

I have a TC Sounds in perfect condition it's the metal cone not black it's the Axis quad coil 1.4 ohms I'm pretty sure it will drop in enclosure that size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.