15 inch sub box tuned at 40Hz

I have one sitting here but doesn't do you any good being that far away...

obviously you will have to have the sub UP in the box size though... mine is actualy 16.5" tall, 36" wide and 22"~ deep sub/port back tuned to 40Hz... right around 4ft^4 IIRC

We kinda need to know what sub you're talking about. And what forum is this thread linked to?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (1 members and 12 guests)

PV Audio

I have one sitting here but doesn't do you any good being that far away...
obviously you will have to have the sub UP in the box size though... mine is actualy 16.5" tall, 36" wide and 22"~ deep sub/port back tuned to 40Hz... right around 4ft^4 IIRC
Hmmm......time travel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.