15 in. Fi SSD box help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

GreekBrotha8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Recently just purchased a 15in fi ssd and was hoping to get some ideas for a box; size, type of ports, number of ports, tuning frequency, the works.

Additional details:

will be getting 1200 watts at 1 ohm daily

The back of my suv is 42 inches wide, with a maximum depth of 38 inches and a Max height of 20 inches.

90% rap and hip hop

loooove the low lows

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

i have the same exact sub, musically i prefer it tuned subsonic, below 30hz, but right now i have it tuned at 31.5ishgive a hz or two for unaccuracy. its sitting at 3.96cuft after displace of ports and sub, 2 4" aeroports

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Glad they stepped up and replaced it! I honestly would have thought it was super petty if they didn’t just swap it out for you still being under...
Buck has been my go to since I got into builds, currently he’s unavailable and hopefully back at his passion soon (for privacy I’ll leave it at...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

GreekBrotha8

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
GreekBrotha8
Redding, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date