Northeast Region 14th Annual Sanford Sound Bikini show, NESPL event

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
everyone needs to bombard sikcavy's pm box, he told me he had 180 pix from the show and I havent seen one picture yet of the bikini car wash girls, those pix were just of the bikini contest girls....

everyone needs to bombard sikcavy's pm box, he told me he had 180 pix from the show and I havent seen one picture yet of the bikini car wash girls, those pix were just of the bikini contest girls....
I didn't know he even made it to the show, he never came by the SPL tent.

I added about 60 pics to the NESPL FaceBook page, mostly random pics, with a few of the ladies.

I saw all his equipment on craigslist a few weeks back, and he sold everything except his batt, am bass amp and 4ch amp... i think he is saving up for a turbo or some gay thing like that! he was there with his tibby though.

i dont have a facebook page so no pix for me!

Yeah, he stripped the car, I noticed how him and a few friends were right in front lol, cameras in hand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What's going on with Keith's numbers? Then again, that may be correct if he does a 66 and change in USACi.
He does gain a couple DB metering on the floor (or wherever USAC does it) but yeah as everyone else said, he's keeping it down to save on windshields.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date