Northeast Region 14th Annual Sanford Sound Bikini show, NESPL event

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yeah thx man, i heard about your DD's from Houde, thats a shame.Travassos truck was shaking my sack from quite the distance away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

he was in the upper 56's for slammin bass but i was just watching the # drop as I assume his batteries were dying a slow and painful death.
the 1st time i went up i used the wrong cd lol did a 143 in slammin bass the 2nd time i was well above 155db with 6 sec left and the sensor came off the dash the 3rd time i did a 154.8 with the cd skipping twice once for 1 sec 2nd time for 2 sec my batterys are brand new 9 xs power 3100d my voltage drops into the 12s only and remind you i did 3 slammin bass runs in a row and then burped a 158.1db after getting right back into the lane i cant say my voltage was a problem cause it was great and the amps loved it all i need is more testing cause the system was finished a 230am saturday night.

Nice score Jason. Wish I could have been there to see the show. Sometimes **** just dont work out. Really wanted to see Mikes truck too.
here's a lil' bit of it Chris, he was obv. sandbaggin' (by choice in song) just having fun but still pretty sweet in the vid. As always it was/is a sick build.

What's going on with Keith's numbers? Then again, that may be correct if he does a 66 and change in USACi.
nope, he just didn't turn it up to try and save his windshield. If there was any1 in his class forcing him to turn it up he has it there at will ;-)

Actually, Keith never sandbags I believe he is maxed out with the equipement he has. I'm sure he can get a few more tenths but that's about it without chaging equipement.

No, he does a legal 164, he intentionally turned it down to avoid a blown windshield, he has done that at a few shows this year, he isn't sandbagging, jsut doesn't want to keep breaking things.

Actually, Keith never sandbags I believe he is maxed out with the equipement he has. I'm sure he can get a few more tenths but that's about it without chaging equipement.
Keith will hit anywhere from a 160 to a 162 depending on the show to save his glass. In back to back shows he had to replace the glass doing over a 164.

vids r ok and scores r nice,but where the hell are the pics of the bikini contest
You have to leave the NY scene to see hot boobies! Not to mention you dont have any comp in your class in your area. If you take a drive to New England you'll get plenty of guys in your class to make you turn it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No, he does a legal 164, he intentionally turned it down to avoid a blown windshield, he has done that at a few shows this year, he isn't sandbagging, jsut doesn't want to keep breaking things.
X2, He turned it down a click on the volume a couple times to keep from breaking his glass again. He replaced it two weekends in a row at some TNESPL 1X shows. Then when he tried to break it at the 3X he couldn't get it to break, and he was louder than when he did break it before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date