12" Subs? Dayton, SA or SQB?

Participant count
  • Participant list

xFury

LV, NV
Hey everyone, I am looking to upgrade to a 12" Sub. Currently stuck with this choices. Dayton Ultimax, Sundown Audio or the Soundquebed HDS. But I am open to other suggestions if anyone has any. Most likely will go with 1, unless I can get some benefits of having 2 for a daily driver and a "Show car" and if it will fit in the trunk. Want to decide on a Sub first, then I will get a amp that can power the sub(s). Prefer both SQL and SPL.

Choices:

Dayton Ultimax 12"

Sundown Audio SA-12"

SoundQuebed HDS 2xx 12"

Music Genre:

Hip-Hop/Rap

RnB

House EDM

And like I said, I am open to other suggestions if anyone has any.

Thank you!

buy a americanbass xfl 12 or a lanzar optidrive 1232d. or if you want something a little stronger. a sundown zv3 12, a INCRIMANATOR AUDIO judge 12, a FI BTL N3 , theres so many speakers out there. but if i was you i would consider just a good old regular americanbass xfl12. 1000 watts rms, its got 3inch voice coil and its got 4 spiders and they get loud off little power but yet you can put about 1700 rms into it and itll still slam away for months.. go with the americanbass xfl 12 and tune the box to 31 hertz. give the thing anything over 600 rms and it will sound good.

Thank you for the input so far everyone, I don't mind a big box for the Dayton Ultimax if I decide to get that, but I'll definitely take a look at the HO series. Also, would the Rockford P3D2 or the P3D4 be a good choice to throw in the debate also? Will get a custom box made for it.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.