12" sub replacement ideas wanted

Did anything I say about that sub match anything about the HDS? That may be the difference.
I guess that would be the buy's choice though. Performance wise, pretty sure the DD isn't gonna do anything that the SQ can't. Keep in mind, I don't hate on DD. I run DD stuff, I do not run SQ stuff. My

I guess that would be the buy's choice though. Performance wise, pretty sure the DD isn't gonna do anything that the SQ can't. Keep in mind, I don't hate on DD. I run DD stuff, I do not run SQ stuff. My
Just look at the specs and you will see the differences. There are a few preformance related.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.