12" Rockford T2 sub?

what setup were you running?
Last year I was running the T2 on a 1501BD in a box that was 4.3 cu ft tuned to 30 hz with a 4" ID PVC pipe that was 6.5" long. Let's just say the box ******.

I built RF's recommended enclosure for it a while back and it was a lot louder than my first box. Their box is 3.25 cu ft slot ported tuned to 38hz.

I just built a new box that is slot ported tuned to about 28.5hz, 3.17 cu ft. I am waiting on the carpet to get here. You can check it all out on my sound domain page. Page 3 is all the car audio stuff and page 10 is the buildup of my new box.

to me mine was like a low SQ sql driver i had a 12 in a 2.0 cube sealed box i would recomned it if you can get it for a good price
It may have had something to do with having it in a sealed box...... RF strongly suggests running a ported box with the T2 line.....

How good is this sub? SPL or SQL? It looks like a sick sub but i'd like to know more on it.

PICT0426.jpg

to me mine was like a low SQ sql driver i had a 12 in a 2.0 cube sealed box i would recomned it if you can get it for a good price
In no way is the T2 a SQ driver. They are not supposed to be ran sealed @ all.

They are amazing SPL drivers that will make any bass head happy

I heard 4 ported in the back of a jeep on 2 RF amps, they sound amazing, and they have some sq also. The only drawback is the price though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.