12" comp vr spl box

Participant count
  • Participant list
well, thats way too much rms for a cvr. unless you only plan on doing burps with it.

not even considering its in a larger ported box...

this is just for burps. for daily i will put it in around 2 cubes tuned in the low 30's and turn the gain down. i just want to hit the highest # possible with this set-up. i just need to know how big and what tuning to use for spl.

for burps the CVR will take 1kw easily... ive done it before. a small fartbox, probably 1.5ish tuned around 45 would probably be a good starting point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
I know that feeling. I just changed headunits, so along with a DSP I have a 21 band parametric EQ on the HU. Since I have to plug my computer in...
Spl mini bass meter barely used with cigarette lighter plug. Measure to 160 db. $125 shipped.
I mean if your wanting to go cheap and you like making things i guess you could always make your own , is all you really need is a DMM a...

About this thread

Chriscivic

10+ year member
Chriscivic
Upstate,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from