12 or 2 eights that is the question

Or the sub is still new.

Both of our suns are new. He also had a 2K watt advantage and 12.5% more cone area than I did. And I only have a 55 amp alternator on top of that. He wasn't happy to say the least. Now he wants a box from the guy who built mine. It is what it is. The meter can hurt people's feelings.

Both of our suns are new. He also had a 2K watt advantage and 12.5% more cone area than I did. And I only have a 55 amp alternator on top of that. He wasn't happy to say the least. Now he wants a box from the guy who built mine. It is what it is. The meter can hurt people's feelings.

Yeah box makes a big difference. I certainly know that haha.

Yeah box makes a big difference. I certainly know that haha.

He'll be back to have a better box built and score higher. He built his own custom box. I was more impressed that the 8's hit lower than his 12". He should probably get a better amp than that Cerwin Vega 5K as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...