12 inch subwoofer

That's not bad at all yea the box I have now is 4.5 cubes tuned at 28 I'll have to look into them tho but if I can get the 18 to work how low do they actually play do they hit hard to I seem a couple YouTube videos of them but nothing to much at all on them
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Check stereo integrity's website, and shoot Nick an email, he has responded to every email and call that I have placed to him, you will not be disappointed, his customer service is top notch.

Check stereo integrity's website, and shoot Nick an email, he has responded to every email and call that I have placed to him, you will not be disappointed, his customer service is top notch.
I'll do that they are some beefy looking subs for sure lowest fs I seen on a subwoofer

Emailed Nick he said he can make 15s for me if I want them

Emailed Nick he said he can make 15s for me if I want them
Problem solved. I have been pleased with all of my interactions with him, and his product, and customer service. How often have you dealt with the owner of the company that you are purchasing from?

Barely ever does the owner email you it always someone who works with them emailing you no I just have to figure out once I take my old stuff out what to go with one 18 one 1 15 maybe two if possible really want to do one 18 be sweet I think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.