12” SQL Sub for small box ported applications up to 2krms1ohm recommendations

So I have another option on the table a DC XL12” DVC2 just purchased in Oct. 17 with warranty intact for $300 meeting the guy half way (only a 40 minute drive) what do y’all think? Because I would like to have a new sub up and going by my birthday on the 22nd.

I’m thinking about buying the XL so I can have something new going for my birthday but I think I’m gonna send you a “retainer” and you can start getting the parts together. Also he has two of them one has seen no power he just got it and built a box for the two when he decided he was going 18s so for $30 or so more I can get the Virgin.

That's a **** good deal on the xl it seems like to me I still probably would have rolled with the zv5 just because I like Sundown Subs but the xl from what I've heard is ****** and has good sound quality never heard one in person though I think either sub would do what you want to and the xl is well within your budget so you should buy both of them and get two 2500.1dz spend way too much money and be stupid loud

That's a **** good deal on the xl it seems like to me I still probably would have rolled with the zv5 just because I like Sundown Subs but the xl from what I've heard is ****** and has good sound quality never heard one in person though I think either sub would do what you want to and the xl is well within your budget so you should buy both of them and get two 2500.1dz spend way too much money and be stupid loud
No way my electrical would handle two 2500.1DZs probably will sell the 1500.1D and get one 2500.1DZ. Getting an HO alt for a 99 Cobra is a bitxh

Going to pick up the XL with Elite motor that hasn’t seen power today at 3 I figure if I don’t like it should be pretty easy to get the money back out of it if I don’t like it. Box recommendations? I was think maybe 2.2 cubes at 30 or so the package tray has nice cutouts so I’m thinking of doing sub facing the rear of the car and the port firing into the cabin through the package tray....good idea or terrible?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.