10w6v2 x 3 GT Eclipse

:laugh:why is every body picking on this ***. but i have some thing to include his gay as jeans have holes
GTFO bish. I'm gay? who the fck are you? you see a picture of a car and you look at my clothes? Who gives a **** if my work jeans have holes? take your 16 year old punk ass to highschool and go blow your goodfornothing father if you can find him, he's probly off choking hookers and doing crack.

You car looks good as hell, nice job.

If I ever end up doing a build I hope my trunk looks good as yours, but if I'm going to be spending that much I think I'd rather spend it on performance.

If I ever end up doing a build I hope my trunk looks good as yours, but if I'm going to be spending that much I think I'd rather spend it on performance.
Yeah i know it seems like alot, but I'm happy with the cars performance for the money i allready sank into it, I love car theater. lol Gah i gotta get new pics up, i've improved it.

I Cut off a back brace on the box so the whole box slides back another 3 inches toward the cabin, now it's flush against the back of the trunk, looks alot better. I gotta say that is one complicated MDF box lol

I'll get new pics up soon, Thanks for the complements everyone!

i have a 09 eclipse and was wondering how the door speakers sounded with the factory amp and aftermarket hu ? reason i'm askin is i'm going aftermarket hu this saturday and have my own amp and sub.in other words,do ya think the stock door speakers would sound better if i just bypassed the amp completely ? nice car and build btw.eclipses rock !

Yeah i know it seems like alot, but I'm happy with the cars performance for the money i allready sank into it, I love car theater. lol Gah i gotta get new pics up, i've improved it.

I Cut off a back brace on the box so the whole box slides back another 3 inches toward the cabin, now it's flush against the back of the trunk, looks alot better. I gotta say that is one complicated MDF box lol

I'll get new pics up soon, Thanks for the complements everyone!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.