10w6v2 x 3 GT Eclipse

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
So I bought some supplies today, I'll be buying the rest Friday and starting as soon as I can. I'll try to keep pic updates up.

There is where they are going...

3 10w6v2's. They will be a VERY tight fit (width-wise) but i have a few ideats.

img00008200906222011.jpg

sealed box sounds great with those subs but you cna go ported at the min req specs and they will sound killer to

I tihnk i did 3 in a civic with a common 2.25cf chamber tuned to 34hz and it rocked

sealed box sounds great with those subs but you cna go ported at the min req specs and they will sound killer toI tihnk i did 3 in a civic with a common 2.25cf chamber tuned to 34hz and it rocked
Yeah I wanted to port them but I doubt I'll be able to. There is NO room for ports to be vertical slots, and I cant do horizontal slots on the bottom because i'm going to have to shape the glass around a support truss on the bottom of the trunk. So I could do them on the top, but it seems that would look pretty bad, and as you said the w6's do fantastic sealed so I guess I'll keep it simple this time. Not to mention I'm not the most skilled glasser around.

gtfo hater...
good luck with your build man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
TY, he's just some pissed off lad because he was stupid and I wouldn't let him get away with it. Hes posting in everything he can find about me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Hater, yes. I hate ignorant, bigoted chumps. Dude builds a box which is fundamentally WRONG, and assures people to "trust him" it's okay. At my count there are four maybe five people who share your sentiment about me, and I'm fine with that, because that's a fraction of the people who thought/wished cockjoneser was dead.

Hater, yes. I hate ignorant, bigoted chumps. Dude builds a box which is fundamentally WRONG, and assures people to "trust him" it's okay. At my count there are four maybe five people who share your sentiment about me, and I'm fine with that, because that's a fraction of the people who thought/wished cockjoneser was dead.
even though cotjones has delivered a world of failz before, you don't have to post dumb on his build log, thats a douche move

Hey question. For masking the carpet for a trunk mold, Has anyone ever used tinfoil? I've been suggested it. I normally just use painter's tape. I also think I'll experiment with the green masking paper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.