10w6v2 x 3 GT Eclipse

Looks good. Too bad i cant talk my uncle into a sub, Let alone 3 in his eclipse GT. Someone had one in it previously, But all thats left is wiring i need to go threw and remove.

2x4 bracing should eat up some space.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif?did you spray that in the house?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif?did you spray that in the house?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Yeah my empty spare bedroom, Put a box fan in the window and closed the air vents, and put a wet towel under the door. It worked out for this small job. If it was any bigger I wouldn't have done it like that.

Looks sharp!
2.5 cubes for three of those is too much?
A little, about half a cube too big, but I think I actually like it due to the increased output out of the only 500watts going to it for now. We'll see when I get the amp back. I don't want to push them into mechanical failure with the box being to big. The foam surrounds on the w6 are a little sensitive in the wrong box.

So I picked up this black wax kit from autozone today, it was 20$ but worth every penny, The phone camera pics don't do it justice but is looks like the paint is wet, lol. Best product for black cars I've ever used, all swirls and minor scratches are gone!!!

20091229163715.jpg

20091229163730.jpg

20091229163748.jpg

**** that does look ****ing clean

i LOVE how cars look when they get a wax and they look like their wet.

what was the name of the wax?!

is it specifically for black cars or what? that looks really really good man

**** that does look ****ing clean
i LOVE how cars look when they get a wax and they look like their wet.

what was the name of the wax?!

is it specifically for black cars or what? that looks really really good man
Thanks,

It's called "The Black Box" by turtle wax, and it is specifically for black cars.

It's a 3 part system with a pre-wax/conditioner, Black carnauba wax, And black detail spray. It will all turn your hands black though!!! but it does come off.

I'll get some more pics tomorrow when the sun is shining so you can see the finish better

haha some nice "wet" pictures sound good ; )
****.. too bad its just for black cars. will look into it though

definitely a head turner
really, all it is is a colored paint sealer and wax, it buffs the top layer of paint smooth to get rid of swirls and then seals and waxes the surface, then you buff with the black detail spray to get all the residue off and give it a shine. My boss actually essentially makes the same thing but in blue for his car. You can stain any wax, But you can obviously see the marketing drawback to producing many multi color waxes. Black is one that more than any other color needs it because swirls show so much in it.

Yup, a bunch of BS that build is....just what I said @ the beginning. With your immense experience, which no one on earth can touch, I'm SHOCKED that with a hatchback, the woofers are firing back, and not up????? Just another clown bumping around with some subs in a box, and his factories tick tick ticking away. Nice HU too, I'm guessing you went with a primo LOC.

Yup, a bunch of BS that build is....just what I said @ the beginning. With your immense experience, which no one on earth can touch, I'm SHOCKED that with a hatchback, the woofers are firing back, and not up????? Just another clown bumping around with some subs in a box, and his factories tick tick ticking away. Nice HU too, I'm guessing you went with a primo LOC.
You should really keep your mouth shut and listen and learn. You've already proven with your previous posts how knowledgeable you are so don't lash out at me because you are butt-hurt about the prospect that your (what was it 4 years?) experience ripping off hood-rats in some ghetto installation bay, didn't give you any more knowledge than retard 15 year old. No one is impressed with the fact that you can repeatedly spew off wrong information.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Backfiring is ALMOST always the best option unless there is a factor preventing this, score another knowledge point for you, and I imagine you are just too stupid to understand that my HU is a stock unit... And my "Factories" are a 400watt 8 speaker Rockford Fosgate system. (150watts to the unused factory sub channel.) Quite simply, they are more than adequate at the present time.

PLEASE OH PLEASE give us some more of your knowledge, i'm collecting it, here are a few more of your shining jewels....

there is no cancellation due to woofer size exclusively.
The right way to do car audio is 2 channels. (2 woofers, 2 tweeters)

If you aren't doing it that way, you are doing it wrong.

And working at 3 different installers in 4 years means you are a car audio wizard. Not that you **** donkey pein and get fired often.
Seriously just GTFO and don't come back... kthankx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.