10" TC9 Single 4 Ohm Sub (Incredible Condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Grimy_One
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

10" TC9 Single 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Courtesy of forum member @ciaonzo

"I mounted the top assembly to a motor from an Eclipse SW8200. Why? Because it has two 1" slugs and a huge copper ring down in the motor. Which means one very powerful, low distortion 10". Would work great in a very tiny sealed enclosure but I would throw this in a vented enclosure tuned to 25-28Hz and give it 800-1200w. Would be loud, low and clean. Driver looks phenomenal but I should note there is a bit of epoxy left on the motor from removing the heatsink. A bit of wire wheel would make quick work of it."

I have only used the sub for maybe 2 weeks. It sounds incredible.
I would give it a 9.9/10 all around

Price:

$200 Shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
UPS

Item Pictures:
118dnk8.jpg

2wfsduf.jpg

1z6utrk.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[quote name='The_Grimy_One']Item(s) for Sale:

10" TC9 Single 4ohm

Courtesy of forum member @ciaonzo

"I mounted the top assembly to a motor from an Eclipse SW8200. Why? Because it has two 1" slugs and a huge copper ring down in the motor. Which means one very powerful, low distortion 10". Would work great in a very tiny sealed enclosure but I would throw this in a vented enclosure tuned to 25-28Hz and give it 800-1200w. Would be loud, low and clean. Driver looks phenomenal but I should note there is a bit of epoxy left on the motor from removing the heatsink. A bit of wire wheel would make quick work of it."

I have only used the sub for maybe 2 weeks. It sounds incredible.
I would give it a 9.9/10 all around

Price:

$200 Shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
UPS

Item Pictures:
118dnk8.jpg

2wfsduf.jpg

1z6utrk.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/QUOTE]

Trade for another 10? Hdc3 minty

How long did you run here and what kind of power?

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Her*** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...