1 ohm Stable Amps

Not sure, I can get JLs on ebay w/warranty for around $650, was looking to spend less, but if I cant find a better one I guess ill go with the JL, since they played everyone by making their subs 3 ohms, tricky company their!

there is always the kicker kx sereis but AQ, cadence, and hifonics is makein its name big with doing quality amps along with there autotek ss, mm models and crunch GP line only
Autotek MM's ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not sure, I can get JLs on ebay w/warranty for around $650, was looking to spend less, but if I cant find a better one I guess ill go with the JL, since they played everyone by making their subs 3 ohms, tricky company their!
do they actually come with warranty? because my local audio shop dude told me he sells them on there and says with warranty but the warranty is no good because there is no way to tell if you bought from authorized dealer or not. sorry to thread jack im just curious now.

Good question, most of the people who sell them on ebay, own shops, and they say that they will honor the warranty if you return to them, think JL has 2 years and some shops only have 1 year

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.