1 more reason I hate RF

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
The guy that's doing my install has a bunch of left over NIB T2 15s. The aluminum cones from a build he ordered for but the guy got locked up.

Anyway, I always thought that line was made in the U.S. Because they say so on the terminals.

Well the box they come in says made in China. Same for the T1 also.

I've had nice made in China stuff so that's not my point. Point is they are deceptive. Just like they are deceptive with birth sheets.

Ahh, I got my T1 power 15's for $125, and I beat the shizz out of them every week. 2-3x rated power into them on a regular basis. For my test room they are great. But I would never pay full price for them. I do agree that they are overpriced, and if what you say is correct. That is very deceptive. As I was also under the impression that the T1's where for sure made in USA ....

Said it before, Rockford amps are pretty solid. Subs/speakers/**** near anything else, I don't think I will ever choose to run them.
I'd agree. I love my cheapo Prime series. Been pounding away for 2 years now and has never given me an issue.

What if the sub was made in china, but the terminals them selfs are made in the usa.
Whos lieing to who....

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
I was literally going to say this...

I don't deal with much in the lines of car audio that's made in China. The only item I have that's made in China is these JL audio components. But they're not the lowest end chinese garbage. They're fairly expensive but not bad. That's about the only chance you have at getting something half decent. The terms 'sound quality' and 'well built' are not in the Chinese vocabulary.

meades a ******* idiot. he keeps proving it and proving it, over and over. last time I was on that forum he was busy pulling the factory hid lights out of his lexus so he could "upgrade them" to ricer *** 8k lights.
So he was just changing the color of them ?

It used to be. Just like most all brands back in the day.

He is who he is. He's just a basshead. SPL kinda dude...he's not exactly an audiophile.
Apparently Kicker used to be good.

Also, Rockford isn't exactly SPL...

Noloud4u we know u hate all brands other DD. U just bash them one by one.. Well FVCK DD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
DD isn't bad..

I like DD, but that's not the only brand I think is good.

Sundown, Fi, IA, Crossfire, Ampere Audio, Crescendo, ect. are also good.

Soundqubed subs are good, but I feel like their amps get way over-hyped.

Q-1200, 2200, and 3500 is what everyone recommends. They aren't the best deal ever..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.