$1 Custom Subwoofer Enclosure Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I posted this one yet, or the design of it, but here it is built.

sfsfsfasf2alpinetyper10sxray.png

P6260064-3.jpg

I don't think you would like that posted in the open forum. I won't hide the fact that frown upon what you do and your personality, but the rest of the issues will come out from others on the forum but not myself. I'm still amazed this whole thread is not locked.
Well I'm sorry that you feel that way. I just try to give people starting out in audio a cheap box design. I'm trying to give back to the forum. There were and are many people that have helped me out. I'm just returning the favor. That's what it is, I don't know what you think it is.

Like I said, I'm not going to keep this going on the forum. If you want more information my view points and issues pm me and we can discuss that.

Like I said, I'm not going to keep this going on the forum. If you want more information my view points and issues pm me and we can discuss that.
If you're not, why don't you stay out of my thread then? If you aren't going to say what you feel in this thread, what's the point of posting in here at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...