1 cub sealed for a 12in, want as much SQL as I can squeeze out of it....

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Going from a stuffed to the gills trunk to a smaller trunk in a nicer car....As much as it pains me I'm going to stick with a prefab fiberglassed corner mount 12in enclosure, 1cub ft internal to work with.

Will have whatever power needed on tap, what will give me the best SQL with that limited air space? Leaning more towards the SPL side than the SQ side.

DD never disappoints. That SI looks mean, though I don't think I would provide the mounting depth....we'll see.

This is it, bruh. ---> http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/616042-lnib-tc-sounds-audiomobile-evo-r-12-d4.html

Exactly the same as the eD 12A reviewed by Tom Nousaine.

"From oct/nov 03' issue of Mobile Entertainment review of e12A.22

In car frequency response - 9Hz - 120Hz within a 1.8db variance (lower than a 12w7)

In car Max SPL - 129.4dB (old style of measurement, mind you) (One of the loudest 12" drivers ever tested)

The huge low-frequency output and flat in-car response of the e12A.22 gave me a tremendous sense of envelopment - Tom Nousaine, Mobile Entertainment

This is it, bruh. ---> http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/616042-lnib-tc-sounds-audiomobile-evo-r-12-d4.html
Exactly the same as the eD 12A reviewed by Tom Nousaine.

"From oct/nov 03' issue of Mobile Entertainment review of e12A.22

In car frequency response - 9Hz - 120Hz within a 1.8db variance (lower than a 12w7)

In car Max SPL - 129.4dB (old style of measurement, mind you) (One of the loudest 12" drivers ever tested)

The huge low-frequency output and flat in-car response of the e12A.22 gave me a tremendous sense of envelopment - Tom Nousaine, Mobile Entertainment
I got to hear an eD e12a off an orion 600d back in 2006. I remember it pounding like a champ and sounding great.

looks a little deep

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.