1.2 ohm subs

2_subs_DVC_4_ohm_mono_variation1.jpg

Like this for a 1.2 ohm load

unless they are single voice coil

then all you can do is wire to 2.4 ohm or 0.6 ohm.

Hifonics 2100d amp subs are lanzar opti. They are on amazon.ca with free delivery. Free delivery to Canada is huge there is a ton of better options but then I have to pay shipping to cad not cheap. They are dual 1.2 ohm subs lanzar

Hifonics 2100d amp subs are lanzar opti. They are on amazon.ca with free delivery. Free delivery to Canada is huge there is a ton of better options but then I have to pay shipping to cad not cheap. They are dual 1.2 ohm subs lanzar
they are basically dual 1 subs, treat them as such. Just wire them in series.

Yeah based on subs and amp I would not recommend running at .6 Do you have any electrical mods done yet? What sized power wire? I'd recommend 1/0 power and big 3. If you don't know what the big 3 is a simple search will tell you. You may also want to look into a volt meter mounted up front and wires run to the amps power input to help keep an eye on it. If voltage becomes an issue a second fused battery in the back will help some.

I hope my electrical will be enough it's been slow project money is tight. Up front xs power d3400 big 3 and mechmen ho alt.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out pics from tap talk
e60e1ac9fd66461ae998531b96020b1a.jpg

Anybody have any input on theses are they a good splq. Sub .They are on amazon canada free shipping 1.3 ohms . What ohms can they be wired two . Sorry for asking same question twice but I noticed these are a difrent ohm subs as mentioned earlier

Thank guys for all the help awesome

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Anything with a . after a number, it's always gonna be that ohm no matter what. So you you have 1.3 or 1.2 it's 1 in the real world, even if the DMM told ya diff and it matches the 1.3 anyway.

Same with other impedance subs. Mine are d4 ohm each....but prob measured 4.3 or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rp69

Senior VIP Member
rp69
calgary alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from