1/2” birch ply sufficient for box build?

West1

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 14, 2008
Los Angeles,Ca
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never got an email saying it was being tested. They are so backed up it is unreal. I had several conversations with them. I got mine a week ago. All of a sudden I got an email saying it was shipped and it was here 3 days later and I live in Wisconsin. I asked about that and even the guy who handles all the emails is overwhelmed right now. I gotta say though the quality is really top notch.

FYI I ordered mine Jan 25th, got an email saying they were built on Feb 7th or 8th and they showed up last friday with a ship date of Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Shipping in the US has been slowed badly. Also they use Fedex for shipping.
wow., I guess I purchased a week after you, hopefully I get mine next week!! Lol

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Jun 28, 2011
USA
wow., I guess I purchased a week after you, hopefully I get mine next week!! Lol
Man... Hopefully it will be packed well from any damage .Fed Ex will run 7 days a week and late and even on Saturdays and Sundays around here and generally are much better than UPS that only run 5 days a week and prob 6 hour days,, and tear chit up in the process. USPS generally will tear a package all to hell, and never update shipping info. I hope it makes it to you alright.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
They ship there stuff very well I will say that. The two boxes were glued together big time and showed up without any damage. Can't complain on how they shipped them one bit.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Not shocking they have gotten yours out a week after mine. Figure 3 days for it to show up and make sure someone is home to sign for it as well as they require it.

Reactions: West1

West1

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 14, 2008
Los Angeles,Ca
Installed!
Can’t wait for it to break in :)

West1

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 14, 2008
Los Angeles,Ca
I connected my amp to a stock HU. I had to add an LC2iPro to the HU.

Im going to try and set my gain with a MM, my number is 31.62V for 1k amp (will set around 31.1V), if the LC-pro has a volume, does this effect the 31.62v at the amp?

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Same thing, all ¾" will most likely measure 23/32". I've been dealing with lumber since the early 80's.
We run into CNC issue because of this. It can mess stuff up sometimes, if you aren't prepared for it.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds