1 15" or 2 12" subs?

The1egend

I need to know which will hit harder. One 15 inch HX2 or 2 12 inch HX2s. And where is the best place to buy one? I've been looking at Caraudiocrazy.com and they have some decent prices, but there is probably better out there. I also would like to know if my Power Acoustik 1800watt amp is worth keeping. I could possibly pawn it off for 400 to someone who doesn't know.

2 12's definately and yes if they are punch hx2's it should push them decently and you wont pawn it for 400 but you might sell it to a kid for that but pawn shops only gave me 125 for an 800 ring!!!

I'm selling my 2 pyramid subs with a crappy bandpass box for twice what I got them for. There is a highschool near where I live where kids have too much money and very nice cars. A fool and his money are soon seperated, and if I can get 400 what would be a good buy?

2 12's for sure and the cheapest i found them was at thezeb when they were on sale but i think the other lowest price was at etronics.com if its the punch hx2 you can get it for like 125 but im not to sure about the power hx2

if you still have those pyramid subs, THROE THEM AWAY AND SET THEM ON FIRE BECAUSE THEY ****!!!!!

And as for 1 15"or 2 12", i will have to say two 12" kick serious a**!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you 50 bucks for your amp?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.