1/0 gauge wire question?

your car isnt where you want to be cheap at... you will end up on the side of the road looking at a big cloud of smoke talking to a fireman telling yourself you should have spent the extra $10 on a distro block

your car isnt where you want to be cheap at... you will end up on the side of the road looking at a big cloud of smoke talking to a fireman telling yourself you should have spent the extra $10 on a distro block
/thread

i'm not totally sure its 1/0 guage it could be 0 guage. how can you tell the difference?

and on the distribution block, can i buy a 4 output and only use just 2?

edit:and what about my remote wire how do you all think i should run that? I have 2 amps and crossover.

this is what i picture in my mind.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

wiresetup.jpg

1/0 and 0 ga are the same thing. But theres no point to have two distro blocks really...and your remote wire you can just daisy chain off of each other. What kind of crossover do you have that needs power? You running active?

i'm not totally sure its 1/0 guage it could be 0 guage. how can you tell the difference?
and on the distribution block, can i buy a 4 output and only use just 2?

edit:and what about my remote wire how do you all think i should run that? I have 2 amps and crossover.
1/0 is the same as 0 gauge

yes you can use just 2 outputs on a 4 output distro

run your remote from your radio to one amp then from that amp to the other one you dont want it running out of the distro your amps wont shut off and your battery will die

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.