1/0-8g wire strippers

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've been looking everywhere for a stripper that can remove insulation past 8g, and I don't like using a razor, takes forever and it looks sloppy. Anyone know of any cost effective wire strippers that can strip atleast 4-8g?
I use a razor knife, lay the cable on a flat surface and roll the cable holding knife in place and it will cut clean and straight. But if I got to do in the car these work great and are cheap 10" Cable Cutter just dont squeeze them to hard and the work great as cable strippers and cutters.

I use a razor knife, lay the cable on a flat surface and roll the cable holding knife in place and it will cut clean and straight. But if I got to do in the car these work great and are cheap 10" Cable Cutter just dont squeeze them to hard and the work great as cable strippers and cutters.
thanks man, ill try to get better at the razor in the mean time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.