06Titan's Build Log

looks nice man great job so far dont know if i missed it but which subs are you putting in
Thanks man, much appreciated. It's going to be some custom drivers made by tc3k101 - I'll post pictures when I get them.

so I guess you do the ports like that so you can change them or something?
Yes, the ports are angled to help direct airflow per d_man1, and they are indeed interchangeable. Right now the box sits at 33 hz.

what stinger pieces are those in the pics next to the battery?
It was just a Stinger 4 gauge kit. I ended up giving it to the neighbor who needed some wiring for his boat.

Comming along nicely. I ran some KNU 1/0 last week in my titan, whatta ***** it was. Really liking the box, need to start mine but havent been in the mood to start it
Thanks! Yes, it was a HUGE pain. Thanks, Don did an excellent job. What plans do you have for your truck?

Build looks good so far. Keep it up.
Thanks man, much appreciate. BTW, your sig is ****ing hilarious! LOL

As of right now, we are having problems with dialing in the amps on loaner subs (my bros 10s). It doesn't seem to get as loud as it should've been. At first, it was only playing off of one amp because the RCA wasn't doing it's thing. We fixed that, linked the amps, but it just doesn't seem right. Maybe it's something we are doing? Either way, we are having tc3k101 or d_man1 come over to take a look and help us dial it in.

right now its jus 2 AA 8s, but the plan is 4 8s on an USAmps MD3d an then 6.5 comps in all doors
Sweet, should bang pretty good. Why don't I see a build log in this section yet ?

Quick question' date=' why didn't you run the power wire on the passenger side & the RCA's on the driver side instead of have to drag the power all the way across the firewall?
....looks good so far though, just wondering.[/quote']

Actually, that picture is a little outdated. I have a secondary battery under my driver's side seat, so the power wire isn't that long anymore. Thanks !

Wont start one till i get the subs, HU, an all the equipment.

Why not mount the amps on the rear wall? Looks like they stick out under the seat.

Wont start one till i get the subs, HU, an all the equipment.
Why not mount the amps on the rear wall? Looks like they stick out under the seat.
Hustle it up! lol I know how it is to wait for everything to come in and get funds; it *****. LOL

Won't fit believe it or not. I have an LE which comes with the power sliding rear window, which in turns brings the motor and actuator to take up more space. On the other hand, we need to figure a way out to mount the 2nd battery properly too. It's a REAL tight fit. I have all day tomorrow off, and hopefully can figure something out. IDK if it's me or what, but I have been having bad luck with amps lately, lol. I never once had any type of problems when I had my Rockford T-1500 in the truck. If worse comes to worse, I could maybe pick up 2 of those baby's and wire 1 per sub.

**** that *****, I have an SE that has the sliding window also an it seemed like it'd fit if they were mounted vertically, but i havent taken a close look yet.

**** that *****, I have an SE that has the sliding window also an it seemed like it'd fit if they were mounted vertically, but i havent taken a close look yet.
If I had the sliding window it definitely would. I've seen pictures where there is nothing on the back wall for the SE's, but being an LE it has a bunch of stuff on the back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.