06 Kicker cvx 's

not at all.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
The CVX is the exact same thing as the L7, except round.. same motor, same coil, same everything, just different cone shape.. and its round, not square.. hence its not as loud as a L7 of the same rated size

i just got one in my truck its powered by my 1200D x-file audio amp @ 1 ohm the sub is dvc 2 ohm and it bumps..... im just breaking it in right now and im running with about 600 to 700 watts n it shakes the hell out of my rear view mirror..... yet to take vids i want to do it with it bumpin all the way here are some pics

box is small but bumps good

42115b3.jpg

i had one in a 4 cube box aero port box. i didnt really care for it much. on the meter it was 1 db behind the type R but did handle the power much better....i think for the money theres better subs out there

i had one in a 4 cube box aero port box. i didnt really care for it much. on the meter it was 1 db behind the type R but did handle the power much better....i think for the money theres better subs out there

I can get a new 12 on ebay for like 170 shipped so what at 170 shipped is better?

and thanks for the other comments, i cant decide right now if i want pure spl or sq/spl mix.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.