05 Legacy GT Teardown and Rebuild

I've got the exact same car. 2005 Legacy gt in GRP 5 speed. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Someone must've dogged the hell out of it. I'm at 103k on origional clutch, turbo and all. Good luck on your build, engine and audio. I did a full system in mine. The toughest thing you'll run into audio wise is running cables. Save yourself the headache and take the seats out. There is not enough room in the frame rails to run much more than 4 gauge and that was a pain. Good luck on your build and if you haven't been there yet, get on legacygt.com. It's a great group of enthusiasts.

Here are some pictures of final assembly/ installation progress. About 90% done need a tuner and some small odds and ends to wrap up before i turn the key. Cant say thanks to brum enough for all the help. Sounds like i might get to return the favor in the next few weeks tho.

042-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

My buddy brought over his sony bloggy hd cam for me to use tomorrow on first start up. Played with it a little tonite to see how good it was, video quality isnt that good but sound quality is a lot better then i thought itd be. Heres a short vid of the current status of the car. Got a few things to wrap up and organize and waiting on my accessory belts, AEM Boost and Oil pressure gauges then she should be ready to fire up.

thinking a couple 8s molded into the trunk, comps in front, some decent coaxils in the rear. Going for more of an SQ set up then SPL which i know isnt as big on this forum haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.