03 gmc sierra UPDATE!!!

heres some clean chevys

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b6.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

only bad part is i cant remove the stripes they were painted on when the hood was painted. oh and the stripes are like the ones on the southern comfort single cab gmc/chevys..

and i see the look some of yall want me to do color matched ect....

those trucks look really good ill probably drop mine PROPERLY!!!!!

and burzendowske,can i give a little idea to you,,,, it would make the truck look a little better if the black plastic was colormatched,,,, im not hatin on you tho.. thruck looks pretty sweet..

and thanks lousianna crx..

WTF have i added..... ive took things off??????and if you have crap to say about my truck then where the heck is yours..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

OH and i knew allready NOT to cut the coils:rolleyes:

MY type....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif you probably dont know what a coil or spindles are:emb:
You posted pictures of the crap you added at the beginning of this thread, your second "look at the chit I added and feel free to comment, but dont say anything too mean!" thread.

Cutting coils was a sarcastic comment directed towards your desire to decorate your truck like a Christmas tree. And if you knew what spindles and coils were you wouldnt have made your absurd statement that drops = bad ride. I mean its pretty clear that you have no mechanical abilities/desire to use what you may have, because you choose to spend money on flame gauges and neon license plates and other such screwdriver/3M tape installs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i think full size trucks like this dont deserve anything done to them if you wanna drop a truck get an mini truck AND DROP it
dan1.jpg

i think full size trucks like this dont deserve anything done to them if you wanna drop a truck get an mini truck AND DROP it
dan1.jpg
Meh 1/2 ton trucks dont look bad on the ground. But 3/4 and 1 ton trucks generally look terrible laid out...although diesel dually crewcabs on 22.5" wheels and air bags do look slick.

Meh 1/2 ton trucks dont look bad on the ground. But 3/4 and 1 ton trucks generally look terrible laid out...although diesel dually crewcabs on 22.5" wheels and air bags do look slick.
i think it look silly to drop a full size truck

And whyyyyyyyyyy, oh whyyyyyyyy do people lower 4x4 trucks? That is the dumbest **** evar!!!!
i agree when i see a full size truck like the OPs i think oh he must be a construction worker and need a gigantic truck. They look stupid lowered with big shinny dumb wheels, actually i hate big shinny stupid wheels all together.

i agree when i see a full size truck like the OPs i think oh he must be a construction worker and need a gigantic truck. They look stupid lowered with big shinny dumb wheels, actually i hate big shinny stupid wheels all together.
You think a 2 door short bed 2WD Chevy 1/2 ton pickup is gigantic? Thats about the smallest truck you can buy outside of a mini. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

OP's is a 2wd and would hot if dropped the right way.

Lowering a 4x4 though, is just plain retarded!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.