03 gmc sierra UPDATE!!!

oh and those LED line of fire strips under the tailgate are FTL, theyre like the altezza of truck lighting, ickkkkk
No the altezza of the truck world would be the altezza taillights he has on the truck moron. Your knowledge of trucks is FTL.

LED strips look great. Especially the ones with white reverse LEDs made by Recon.

Seriously Jeremy, stop looking in magazines for every little thing you can stick on the body. PLEASE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Take the money from all the chit you have 3M taped on there and you'll find it'll add up to a 2/4 drop easily.

Its awful. completely awful. and we don't care where the **** came from. its still ugly as sin. However, as l.crx said- you are free to destroy it any way you see fit. Question- when do the fake Buick portholes come? and do you listen to mariachi music?

Its awful. completely awful. and we don't care where the **** came from. its still ugly as sin. However, as l.crx said- you are free to destroy it any way you see fit. Question- when do the fake Buick portholes come? and do you listen to mariachi music?
Actually its a pretty nice truck it needs a drop and blow-through but" i dont know what hell your talkin bout"^^^^^^^^^

hes calling mexican for "pimping" the truck. Flame gauges for real? teh gey
yea. this.

not bad. a couple things I would of done different, but its your truck so who cares what I think.
absolute truth. and ya, it does need a drop and a blowthrough. and get rid of the flame gauge overlays, and get rid of the light bar, and get rid of clear tales AND........

but hey, i guess i like a vehicle to look good. to each there own.

and get rid of the cheap walmart neon

IMG00191.jpg

and the steering wheel cover (and the explodes)

IMG00039.jpg

AAAAANNND put a little thought into doing it right, and clean to start with..

IMG00020.jpg

The grill, gas cap, bumper, and rims look nice if it were dropped a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If I could do one thing to it, it would be to get rid of the ****ing mopar style racing stripes, I mean wtf?

TO DO LIST:

Remove: ALL the stick on chrome (looks like you covered your truck in glue and drove it through an orielly's) , ss stickers, and all the emblems, ghey racing stripes, all the neon.

Colormatch all the black plastic, drop it a little more, get a horizontal grille

No the altezza of the truck world would be the altezza taillights he has on the truck moron. Your knowledge of trucks is FTL.
LED strips look great. Especially the ones with white reverse LEDs made by Recon.

Seriously Jeremy, stop looking in magazines for every little thing you can stick on the body. PLEASE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Take the money from all the chit you have 3M taped on there and you'll find it'll add up to a 2/4 drop easily.
Calling the LED strip the altezza of truck lights was making the comparison that its as lame and played out as altezza lights, Im well aware of what an altezza light is douche bag. Obviously your comprehension skills can only take you so far. Just because you have an LED light strip doesnt make it any less lame;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.