03 gmc sierra UPDATE!!!

the a is a magnet. anaways thanks for the NICE comments ans the neons are streetglow. 7color l.e.ds and everyone around here thinks the truck looks good ok.
Obviously everyone around you is equally blind and tasteless.

look ziploc i dont need you to say anything else. allright the least you could do is give some decent advice like everyone else.

oh and where is your vehicle?????

and if some of you would look, i took off the crappy neons (tag ect. already)

and the A is comin off.

as for the headlights making driving alot better, yes they are a lot brighter and better...

also i want to drop the truck 4'' in the rear and 2'' in the front, but it would ride crappy.

look ziploc i dont need you to say anything else. allright the least you could do is give some decent advice like everyone else.oh and where is your vehicle?????

as for the headlights making driving alot better, yes they are a lot brighter and better...
take a pic of them aimed at a wall from maybe 40ft away so i can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

look ziploc i dont need you to say anything else. allright the least you could do is give some decent advice like everyone else.oh and where is your vehicle?????

and the A is comin off.

also i want to drop the truck 4'' in the rear and 2'' in the front, but it would ride crappy.

Why bother giving advice if you dont take it? Everyone told you how chitty it looked, and what did you do? Went and bought MORE stick on crap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

It wouldnt ride crappy if you knew anything about drops, instead of what many of your type do, which is take a hacksaw to the coils. Drop spindles and a flip kit/block removal/shackle dont change the factory suspension //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Why bother giving advice if you dont take it? Everyone told you how chitty it looked, and what did you do? Went and bought MORE stick on crap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
It wouldnt ride crappy if you knew anything about drops, instead of what many of your type do, which is take a hacksaw to the coils. Drop spindles and a flip kit/block removal/shackle dont change the factory suspension //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
WTF have i added..... ive took things off??????

and if you have crap to say about my truck then where the heck is yours..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

OH and i knew allready NOT to cut the coils:rolleyes:

MY type....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif you probably dont know what a coil or spindles are:emb:

Just so you know, ALL dropped Chevy's demand wood bed liners. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It would be a cheap fun project for you.

and the A is comin off.

A quality drop kit will not make your truck ride bad. You will lose less ride quality than you did by going to the big rim/short sidewall tire combo. If you look at the suggestions, it obvious that everyone agrees that it would be a nice improvement.

there are always gonna be haters...don't let them let you down...I get haters on my $50,000 Saleen....There have been several good ideas posted...and lowering is the best...especially since its gonna sport SS emblems...you need to make the vehicle more deserving of them...some things i'm sure you'll change in time...i know i'm always looking for new things and stuff to add and change to my vehicles...

i have a 05 4x4 sitting on 22's lowered roughly 4" in the rear and 3" in the front here are some crappy pics before and after.... after winter i will drop it 2" more front and rear and swapping the 22's for 24's

before

081.jpg

after

IMG_0345.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.