0 gauge to amp question

loudsw2
10+ year member

music?? what music??
EH
where can i find the splitters that go into the amp

i am doing two runs of 0 gauge(two pos, two neg) into a single 0 gauge amp(single pos, single neg) i know they make splitters but i cant find them anywhere

im looking for a reducer mainly that screws right into the amp then splits into a double 0 gauge input

can't believe stinger or one of them doesn't make something like this lol its so usable

can't believe stinger or one of them doesn't make something like this lol its so usable

cause the whole chassis/frame/uni-body is a ground, and a better ground then a run of 0awg,or 2 for that matter
That's what I always thought too. Some people would argue this though. I do however have my amps grounded to the batt because they're located right next to each other in the trunk which in that case wouldn't see how grounding to the frame would be beneficial.

Keep the ground close to the amp. I have three underhood grounds. One to the block, one to the firewall and one more to the frame rail. Then, at the rear of my truck, I have a ground from the frame rail up to the floor pan, and from there, I have the ground going to my kinetik and my amps. Wire brush to bare metal and then bolt it. For all the grounds that I have, no cable is longer than 3ft. Just something that you can NOT overdo!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.