“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

something must bring you guys to my threads there are plenty of subscribed viewers...I mean if you don't like my cars or what I do to them you don't have to look...I'm not being rude or anything but that is how I see it...If you want to see what I've done your welcome to see that too...my threads would have more pics if it wasn't for the haters coming in and talking shiit and filling up my pages....
you could post pictures in between all the hating! There is no limit to how many pages your build log could be

And guess what, if you actually had pictures of your builds there wouldn't be all the haters. HMMMMMM think about it!

something must bring you guys to my threads there are plenty of subscribed viewers...I mean if you don't like my cars or what I do to them you don't have to look...I'm not being rude or anything but that is how I see it...If you want to see what I've done your welcome to see that too...my threads would have more pics if it wasn't for the haters coming in and talking shiit and filling up my pages....

Go look at some REAL build logs, then you might see why you get so many haters............................

DRAMA brings them

Your pics are mostly unrelated BS about something else you have and are "going" to do.
system plans change...i have a lot of equipment...when i'm running my jeep through the line at the show i'm not thinking what i can do to this i'm thinking what i am going to do next...why do you think i have 11 top threes in USACI classes because I enter diffrent things...I'm also Louisiana points leader and I'm sure within the top 20 in the US not counting teams that flood their points to one member...which is total bullshiit

Well time to start putting a build log together on my Porsche 928...Some good ole German V8 handcrafted engineering ....I'm putting a nice but basic system in here and hopefully will have it completed over the next few weeks depending on health...
ta001.jpg

928t.jpg
most were bought back when I still had a job...I used the last of my matress monies I saved up to pick up a couple of others I liked ...now I'm outta monies till I collect my $200 winnings
I'm broke right now...when I collect my winnings I'm putting it to finishing a build or two
You started this thread on the first of October, you haven't had a job in a year, you also started another build log on a bug around the same time, you started a build log on your SQ 'stang a couple months ago, and once again you didn't have a job then, if money is an issue, why do you continue to start projects you *** can't afford to finish, and make threads about them knowing you can't afford to finish them? You are going on like you looked in your wallet and just found out you didn't have enough money for some 1/0ga cable. You will not get any respect here by showing what you are going to do, you will get it by showing what you can do and have done.

I personally have a closet full of OS equipment, and other various items, I could say I am doing a 1000 things, and post pics of all kinds of different equipment, but the truth be told, I can only afford time and money to do one or maybe 2 systems at a time and that is what I put forward, and I post pictures of actual work, and the process to get the results.

I personally started off watching your threads because you seemed to have intresting cars, and equally intresting equipment, but there is never a final result! So you lost me. I hope you get the point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.