“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

how about sell 10 cars, have monies, build 4 cars for performance, build 4 for sound and have 2 for daily.

i havent got on caraudio in a while and even back then i dont think ive ever seen a build thread finished....

Damm you all ,little hard on CRX here now . There is one ? here . If no job and low on money ,Why have all those cars ?

Also thats gota be a big cost in the budget .
at 1st i thought the same thing, being kinda harsh. then i started reading through the "builds" too. i gotta say i'm on everybody's side here who are slammin this guy. 15-20 cars and not 1 is finnished? SELL 1 for a couple g's and actually finnish like 4 of the **** things. honestly, why have that many cars? i put a hu in my g/f's truck a month ago but i didn't go on here and post pics sayin ... "oooo looky looky what i did"

at 1st i thought the same thing, being kinda harsh. then i started reading through the "builds" too. i gotta say i'm on everybody's side here who are slammin this guy. 15-20 cars and not 1 is finnished? SELL 1 for a couple g's and actually finnish like 4 of the **** things. honestly, why have that many cars? i put a hu in my g/f's truck a month ago but i didn't go on here and post pics sayin ... "oooo looky looky what i did"
op would come on here and say look at what i did. i think op need some friends and mayb he can go to the eye dr.

I'm hoping if I find a job I'll have some extra monies to finish one of the builds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
why have so many cars and have no money,could u sell some of them and get some cash. i know not all of them are 10000 cars but the mustang can go and mayb one of your older cars and u could have some money to help with your health. u talk about your eyes etc etc mayb ITS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM CAR AUDIO AND LOOK AT HOW YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIFE BLIND. i hope your not making up your eye site issue. all u talk about is your cars and your eye site.

Another $15 if you delete every new build log he starts without actual build pics documenting a build that is DONE! A REAL build, not a HU swap and a prefab looking box slid in a trunk.

C'mon Mods, make CA.com a better place.............................clean up all the clutter in the build log section. Might even make the forum faster, lol.

something must bring you guys to my threads there are plenty of subscribed viewers...I mean if you don't like my cars or what I do to them you don't have to look...I'm not being rude or anything but that is how I see it...If you want to see what I've done your welcome to see that too...my threads would have more pics if it wasn't for the haters coming in and talking shiit and filling up my pages....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.