“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

I'm broke right now...when I collect my winnings I'm putting it to finishing a build or two
Na you are a TROLL and will always do the same crap you are doing now, because that is just what you do. I see the bug build is one that you may finish as it is something my 7 year old son could put together, 4 speakers run off the head unit, and a amplified fart box. god I hope you can atleast finish that one.

I'm broke right now...when I collect my winnings I'm putting it to finishing a build or two
WTF? You are so full of yourself, lol. Dude, your "Record Holding" fart boxes aren't builds. Your HU swaps and speaker upgrades aren't builds. Your "build logs" are just threads to show off pics of BS that you have. And $200 to finishing a build or TWO? If you actually knew what a "build" was you would know that $200 might, and i stress, MIGHT cover the cost of MDF for one REAL build. Your threads are lame, almost as lame as your need to TRY to impress us collection of random used cars with half-azz set-ups. A good MOD would combine every one of your "build logs" into one thread called "LCRX's Flea Market".

WTF? You are so full of yourself, lol. Dude, your "Record Holding" fart boxes aren't builds. Your HU swaps and speaker upgrades aren't builds. Your "build logs" are just threads to show off pics of BS that you have. And $200 to finishing a build or TWO? If you actually knew what a "build" was you would know that $200 might, and i stress, MIGHT cover the cost of MDF for one REAL build. Your threads are lame, almost as lame as your need to TRY to impress us collection of random used cars with half-azz set-ups. A good MOD would combine every one of your "build logs" into one thread called "LCRX's Flea Market".
If you don't like seeing my builds there are plenty of others to look at and many have less pics than I have poasted....I work on them when I can...and twistedchild has heard some of my setups ...they will play music and are quite impressive...but I'm use to the haters...

If you don't like seeing my builds there are plenty of others to look at and many have less pics than I have poasted....I work on them when I can...and twistedchild has heard some of my setups ...they will play music and are quite impressive...but I'm use to the haters...
Whatever , if you actually did a "build" you wouldn't get flamed. There's a difference in "haters" and people that are tired of your BS with no follow-through.

like i said try working on 15-20 vehicles at one time...you can only do so much if i had one or two vehicles i'm sure they would be finished
Yeah, good excuse ...or you could do one, THEN start the next......................are you really this dense? You think anybody is buying this BS?

makes me feel accomplished and nothing in my car is hooked up, jus sayin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/happydance.gif.a963168fea27d8453c3ec467ddcf9e1c.gif

OP, the problem is that this crap you call a "build log" is really nothing more than "show and tell", just like in first grade. You consistantly show what you are going to be using and tell us that you are going to do it, yet you never actually do it, ever! You can make up all the lame *** excuses you want, but proof is in the pudding, I have looked back through 2 years of your so called builds and I have yet to see one that you have finished. I think you real problem isn't that your are going blind, rather you have a major case of ADD.

Damm you all ,little hard on CRX here now .

There is one ? here . If no job and low on money ,Why have all those cars ?

Also thats gota be a big cost in the budget .

i think the reason people "Subscrbe" to your build logs isnt the same reason that you think...

look at how many posts this "Build" has gotten.... its like a bad car accident....that accident is every thread you start..

i admit, i am new here, so i dont know your story yet, but this isnt the first build log i have come accross of yours, but reading the posts, it sure sounds the same.

you bitching about haters and what you have and all, and everyone basiclly saying just finish 1 build. /shrug even retarded kids can figure that out.

i do have a question tho... how is it you have 23k posts.. yet, noone takes you seriously or looks up to you for infomation?

normally when someone has just 5k posts on any forum, they are a contributing member to that community.... im not going to bother reading your threads, but if your not contributing, why post, why are you here, why hasnt someone banned him for trolling?

if you ask the same about me..

i onyl post when i have information about a thread or subject.

i only post when im stuck or need advice on something. right now for car audio, i dont think i need to bother people with basic stuff.

its about time everyone got on this guy. yea u have alot of cars yea some of them are ok but for u to start a build log that goes no where is a waste of time.its funny its allways the same crap your gona do a little system etc etc . go away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.