“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

My first step of the build was changing out the deck...It had an older Alpine I changed it out to an older Sony that I have always liked...Though deck is always subject to change.....Normally this would've been a fairly basic procedure...but I had to fix all the screwups from the previous installer of the Alpine...namely cutting the factory harness...and leaving wiring way to short to work with....
rad002.jpg

rad003.jpg

rad005.jpg
I thought you couldn't see well enough to do this kind of stuff?

i knew this thread would bring teh lulz, so much more to come *grabs popcorn*

wait til misfit sees this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif , but it would be cool if this does turn out to be a build

I looked at your threads. This is the 15th build log you have made. Only like 1-2 of them actually have build pictures, and those are just a HU swap, or setting an empty 8" prefab box behind the seat. Not a single one of them has an actual build in it.

You post a pic of the car. Then you take interior shots, and an engine shot. Post a pic of your DD 12 pr DD 1508s. Then you say you just want a little something to listen to, and that youre taking it to the old school with PPI amps. Then somebody calls you out that you never have any builds. Then the thread ends because you never respond.

I mean, hell. You have a build log for a vehicle you were thinking about owning.

personally, i would save any cash you spend on this "build" and use it to restore that POS porche.

im not knocking Porches, just this one because it looks like crap.

i was honestly expecting to see the battery well all rusted out... thats the impression i get from this car and limited pics i have seen.

i dont car to see more, just saying...

personally, i would save any cash you spend on this "build" and use it to restore that POS porche.
im not knocking Porches, just this one because it looks like crap.

i was honestly expecting to see the battery well all rusted out... thats the impression i get from this car and limited pics i have seen.

i dont car to see more, just saying...
no rust on this baby....

I looked at your threads. This is the 15th build log you have made. Only like 1-2 of them actually have build pictures, and those are just a HU swap, or setting an empty 8" prefab box behind the seat. Not a single one of them has an actual build in it.
You post a pic of the car. Then you take interior shots, and an engine shot. Post a pic of your DD 12 pr DD 1508s. Then you say you just want a little something to listen to, and that youre taking it to the old school with PPI amps. Then somebody calls you out that you never have any builds. Then the thread ends because you never respond.

I mean, hell. You have a build log for a vehicle you were thinking about owning.
yeah i do own several vehicles...you need to own 15+ vehicles and put systems...wheels .....performance parts...restoration parts ect and not have a job and see how much you can do .....and if you don't berlieve i own them ...come visit me i'll show you all the clear titles in my name and if you pay my gas i'll bring you and let you see everyone....i'll show you 20+ of the vehicles I own and I don't have a car lot

If you dont have a job why do you have 20 cars?
Now thats the definition of nigger rich.
most were bought back when I still had a job...I used the last of my matress monies I saved up to pick up a couple of others I liked ...now I'm outta monies till I collect my $200 winnings

yeah i do own several vehicles...you need to own 15+ vehicles and put systems...wheels .....performance parts...restoration parts ect and not have a job and see how much you can do .....and if you don't berlieve i own them ...come visit me i'll show you all the clear titles in my name and if you pay my gas i'll bring you and let you see everyone....i'll show you 20+ of the vehicles I own and I don't have a car lot
Who cares if you own 20 cars, how about finishing one freaking system in one of them and showing a complete build log! You are the most boastful SOB on this forum, yet you show absolutely no ability in the car audio department. Why do you hang out on

CA.com, why don't you hang out on http://www.brokeassniggaswithlotsacars.com and show them all the cars with 1/2 completed systems. I am sure you would impress someone over there.

I don't mean to get on your case, but seriously you are so full of S%$& it actually stinks all the way to Cayman!

Who cares if you own 20 cars, how about finishing one freaking system in one of them and showing a complete build log! You are the most boastful SOB on this forum, yet you show absolutely no ability in the car audio department. Why do you hang out on CA.com, why don't you hang out on http://www.brokeassniggaswithlotsacars.com and show them all the cars with 1/2 completed systems. I am sure you would impress someone over there.

I don't mean to get on your case, but seriously you are so full of S%$& it actually stinks all the way to Cayman!
I'm broke right now...when I collect my winnings I'm putting it to finishing a build or two

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.