apsabr = bad seller

Just had dealings with Apsabr, the deal didn't work out for us, but he did refund my money through PayPal as quick as he could.
Just my 2 cents.

dT
if he has a paypal acct but would only accept a money order, that sounds he was planning a scam to me.

wow...was thinking about buying an amp from him...glad I saw this thread

He's got like half a dozen for sale threads, and as previously stated, it's against the rules to try and sell stuff if you have an outstanding complaint against you...why doesn't a mod delete his FS threads?

Wow this thread makes me mad.

I shipped a couple 15" subs cross country a couple years ago. I packed them myself, 2 speakers, two separate boxes. One made it fine, the other arrived frozen. Believe me, I was pissed as hell. Of course I bought the $5 insurance as I'm not a retard, so I went ahead and started a claim.

The buyer, traded me an alpine HU for the 2 subs, and only received one in working condition. Unsatisfactory. To top it off, the subs weren't even in production anymore, in fact were out of production for a couple years (AA Atlas'). I had to scour the internet for a week to find a fellow member a sub that isn't even made anymore. I got lucky and found one and with some convincing had it shipped directly to my customer. Money directly out of my pocket, no crying, *****ing, or negative threads started (Feedback thread here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297790). Of course, with the insurance I was reimbursed money, not the full amount but believe me, it was enough to make me happy, and more importantly the customer happy.

No, I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, I'm showing how things SHOULD be handled. To the seller in this transaction, you should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself. You're worried about how people will view you because of this transaction? Just look at the garbage you've typed in this entire thread. There is no defending yourself, you've proclaimed your ignorance all throughout this (BTW, why on earth would you post the buyer's name on the first page of this thread? Completely unnecessary. Guy just purchased some speakers, and doesn't need his personal info posted so anyone can see it. THINK).

You owe the buyer his money back in full, and if you happen to get any money from the shipping service, then there is your reimbursement.

I hope to god no one purchases anything from you on this site. You deserve everything that has been said about you as all you had to do to rectify the situation was COMMUNICATE with the buyer, which apparently was too difficult since originally this was somehow not your problem? Since that was too difficult.. this thread was created, and you, of course, are the "real" victim. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

He probably made a new name, and is trying to sell his garbage under it now. That, or him and blaze have been on a week long butt fuck binge.

danm hornedfrog...seems like you all over aspbar's nuts....maybe you should get married to them
pretty impressive how you start the sentence with a mispelling, but your try and criticize someone who is actually doing something right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies