apsabr = bad seller

Street DreamsCC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NEW YORK
I bought 3 12" Kicker L7s (1 blown older and 2 06/08 models ) from him for $160 shipped. He requested a money order which I thought was unusual to begin with. But did it anyways since I didnt find anything bad on him.

Well they show up at my moms house. She calls me to come over and pick it up. I come over and the box is all messed up. I opened it up and pull out all the subs. All bubble wrapped, with some peanuts in the box single walled. There was nothing making it all stiff or separate from one another. I opened all 3 up, one has glue or epoxy on the bottom between the surround and brace. The other one the whole cone is destroyed.

I message him, he tells me he had a UPS store pack it and its my problem. Then he says I didnt request any insurance.

Niether of the 06/08s are what was in the pictures he showed on here.

I have done alot of business on here and alot of people have known me. I am not here bullshitting people.

I just shipped off a JBL Crown to a kid in NE and I atleast made sure it is hard to move if it did get slammed around and it is fully insured just in case. Did he ask for it? Nope.

This kid should not be on here until he can understand he is still responsible up until the item is recieved and as described.

I dont remember buying a big screen tv from bestbuy.com and it comes in broken and they say oh well your fault not our problem. They would fix the problems and make it right.

I hate making these types of posts but after the answers I have gotten it gives me no options but too.

no it was western union. I work too much to get to post office. Wanted to do paypal but he said he didnt have an account.

He's trying to sell a ps3 on here for a too good to be true price right now also. Somebody should ask him whats up about this. I would, but I do research on people before I buy from them.

i just posted in the ps3 one..... told him to resovle this thread before he sold that since its the rules lol..... op post up some pics of the damage!

i just posted in the ps3 one..... told him to resovle this thread before he sold that since its the rules lol..... op post up some pics of the damage!
x2.

What a lowlife.

He's trying to sell a ps3 on here for a too good to be true price right now also. Somebody should ask him whats up about this. I would, but I do research on people before I buy from them.
ps3 is cheap because i got it cheap if u would like for me to raise the price i will:) nothing wrong with it as a matter of a fact it has already been sold. ask him how things are coming about(ask anyone who has bought from me(listed in sig) i have never done anyone wrong! I cant take a ups mistake upon myself. thats why they have insurace and claim workers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies