apsabr = bad seller

Apsabr is the only one in this situation being mature the rest of you are all being ******* ********....the op clearly said it was getting resolved, sure he shouldnt have had this had happen to him but its gettin taken care of now all of you **** off and get off his back.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
ya well i bought from him and when i pmed him and told him i was so unhappy i would send the items back for just a half refund he never replied. i ended up PMing him later and he said he would give me a deal on some power wire to make up for it and burn me 2 CD's. (easy way to make things right) HE HAS NEVER EVER REPLIED. IN MY EYES HE OWES ME $40.00! he has not made things right in anyway. actually i feel as if i got scammed.

i don't know why anybody would send anything without ins. the ins. is for the seller just as much as for the buyer. mods need to ban apsabr

ban his butt pirate buddy also as he stands behind his buddy on this and tried to sell one of the subs...I vote ban for both..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies